Monday, August 18, 2014

Goal Setting and Goals for the Week 8/17-8/23

I think it is so important to always have goals.  I make goals for everything, as otherwise nothing would get done.  I really started creating goals when I first came across another blog, Money Saving Mom.  She creates weekly, monthly, and yearly goals, and shares them on her blog.  I just love it!

Here are some great links on goal setting:
How to Change Your Life by Setting Goals
Why You Should Write Your Goals Down on Paper

I'm keeping it simple this week.  There is more that I would like to get done, but these are the most important.
  • Get on a consistent sleep schedule (Go to bed at 9:30, get up at 6:30)
  • Continue with healthy eating 80/20 plan
  • Keep track of eating on My Fitness Pal
  • Start Bikini Body Mommy
  • Exercise 6 days per week
  • Finish You are Loved Bible study
  • Finish church craigslist ads

What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment