Saturday, August 23, 2014

Goals for the Week 8/24-8/30

I didn't complete all of my goals last week, but I think I still did pretty darn good.  Getting my sleep, eating, and exercise habits back in order is tough!  So if I can get those things taken care of, I am happy!

Last Week's Goals:
  • Get on a consistent sleep schedule (Go to bed at 9:30, get up at 6:30)
  • Continue with healthy eating 80/20 plan
  • Keep track of eating on My Fitness Pal
  • Start Bikini Body Mommy
  • Exercise 6 days per week
  • Finish You are Loved Bible study
  • Finish church craigslist ads

This Week's Goals:

  • Be intentional and truly enjoy my last week of nannying
  • Make curtains for laundry room
  • Keep track of eating on My Fitness Pal
  • Exercise 6 days this week
  • Keep consistent sleep schedule (Bed at 9:30, up at 6:00)
  • Finish "You are Loved" study
  • Prepare Esther study
  • Edit blog

What are your goals for the week?  How did you do on your goals for last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment