Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rise and Shine Challenge Day 2



I am officially caught up!  It's kind of sad that I was behind on this challenge, since the challenge is about getting up early and being productive!  Day 2 was better, and I am excited to see what Day 3 brings, but I better stick with today, and take it one day at a time!

The assignment for today is to consider sleep cycles and bedtime routines, for yourself and your family.  I just have myself to think about right now, and that is enough for me!

I'm working on making a habit of shutting off my phone and computer at 9:30 pm, so that I can be in bed by 10:00 pm.  I think I not only get to bed at a better time, but have more quality sleep as well.  Keeping up with an exercise routine helps me to sleep better too.

I don't have much of a bedtime routine.  I like to have an intentional prayer time before bed, and like to pray as I'm trying to fall asleep as well.  I would like to get into the habit of reading the Bible or devotional, either before or within my prayer time.

What helps you to have quality sleep?  What bedtime routine do you have in place?

No comments:

Post a Comment